What Is FemiLift?
FemiLift is an innovative CO2 laser treatment, developed by Alma Lasers, to address a wide range of feminine concerns including vaginal dryness, vaginal laxity, painful intercourse, urinary incontinence, post-pregnancy discomfort, menopause or even issues resulting from breast cancer. FDA-approved FemiLift can correct damaged tissue without pain or the use of anesthetic or numbing cream.
This state-of-the-art technique is a safe and effective, non-surgical solution for feminine vaginal issues with no pain or downtime. The innovative FemiLift procedure is performed in the comfort of The Rubino OB/GYN Group office. During the 5-minute outpatient procedure, both collagen and blood flow in the vaginal region are increased, generating an increased feeling of tightness and vaginal lubrication.
Benefits of vaginal treatments with FemiLift include:
- Fast and efficient, non-surgical prodecure
- Virtually pain-free
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Increased lubrication
- Decreased incontinence
- Enhanced sexual satisfaction
- Treats recurrent vaginal infections
- Reduces vaginal dryness
- Improves quality of life
- Improves confidence and self-esteem
- Rated with excellent patient satisfaction and long-term success
How Many Treatments are Needed for Desirable Results?
While there are noticeable results after the first treatment, 3-4 treatments performed within an 8 week time frame is recommended for maximum results. This treatment plan guarantees results for at least 2-3 years, and possibly more.
Most patients experience very few side effects with the FemiLift procedure. In rare cases, patients experience a watery discharge for up to 48 hours post-treatment. In most cases, normal activity can be continued immediately after the session, however, patients are encouraged to refrain from sexual intercourse for approximately 5 days following treatment.
Candidates for the FemiLift Procedure are:
- Women experiencing laxity after childbirth
- Women with mild urinary incontinence
- Women with modest vaginal laxity who want to avoid a surgical procedure
- Post-menopausal women experiencing dry, weakened vaginal tissues
- Post-breast cancer patients experiencing vaginal issues
FemiLift can improve your quality of life.
Contact us today at 973-736-1100 to book a consultation with one of our doctors, and find out if FemiLift is right for you.